Planning Construction Scheduler
- Create Preventive Maintenance Plans for production lines.
- Set up a 5 year plan in order to inspect:
o Static equipment
o Key rotating equipment
- Create a PM budget for each PO stop.
- Create a PM planning for each PO stop, in cooperation with the responsible maintenance coordinator.
- Supervise procurement of maintenance services for the stop, in cooperation with purchase department.
- Supervise PM stop execution, in cooperation with the R&M coordinator and the Operations stop coordinator.
o Monitor progress vs schedule.
o Support in case of eventualities
- Evaluate inspection reports and discuss findings with the Engineering Manager, for future CAPEX planning.
- Apply reliability engineering techniques on issues found during operation and maintenance.
- Evaluate each PM stop with stakeholders from operations and asset management department.
- HBO bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or professional experience leading to this level of expertise.
- Good knowledge of Inspection Technologies, their application and providers.
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations on mechanical engineering, like PED and WBDA.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP maintenance management modules.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Structured approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of LSS and TPM methodologies is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of MS Project and Office.
- VCA-VOL certificate
Our client is part of the Malaysian multinational. For more than 100 years we are a trusted supplier of natural oils, fats and lecithin for the food, feed and technical industry in Europe. We have the most advanced processes to develop innovative and sustainable ingredients for our customers in our production facilities in Europe
5 - 10 years
40 uren per week
Stuur uw CV in!
Vul het formulier in en wij nemen dan zo snel mogelijk contact met u op. U kunt ons natuurlijk ook zelf bellen op volgende nummers:
Isoper Antwerpen+32 (0)3 233 1663
Isoper Assen+31 (0)592 345555
Isoper Rotterdam+31 (0)10 2700100