TA Cost Engineer
Voor een klant van ons in de regio Moerdijk zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een TA Cost Engineer. Als TA Cost Engineer ben je verantwoordelijk voor:
- Must understand and is responsible for the practical application of enterprise turnaround Downstream Standards including, but not limited to:
- Downstream Turnaround Work Process
- Turnaround Estimating and Budgeting Recommended Practice
- Turnaround Cost Control Recommended Practice
- Turnaround Finance Standard
- Implements cost management and reporting processes for the T/A execution plan, consistent with the Downstream Turnaround & Finance Standard, and Downstream Recommended Practices in Estimating & Budget, and Cost Control.
- Establishes / complies with the WBS in GSAP / SAP and Primavera. Responsible for setup of each event WBS in the cost forecasting tool, with proper tracking through work orders and purchase orders
- Responsible for the assembly of budgets for all assigned turnaround events, compliant with the recommended practice. Actual data will come from the individual event teams.
- Responsible for assembling the estimates at each phase for each turnaround event including T+6, T-18, T-12, and T-4.
- Responsible for preparation and assemble of pre-spend budgets (FED IP)
- Responsible or preparation and submittal of required cost reports for department and for each event for all phases.
- Develop craft composite rates for estimating purposes, if required
- Responsible for preparation of estimate for prorateables for project allocation
- Responsible for proper application of direct field labor and prorateable definitions in the recommended practice to each estimate
- Responsible for integrating scope growth, addenda, and discovery into the current forecast
- Integrates force report information during execution, including the gate log IT system.
- Responsible to validate all invoices for department, ensure proper coding to required purchase order, approval for payment, entering service entries if required.
- Responsible for reconciliation of cost forecasting tool and accounting tool of record (SAP / GSAP)
- Responsible for closing of each Turnaround WBS to meet Financial Standard requirements including closing POs and Work Orders.
- Application of appropriate contingency for estimate quality (by means of a risk assessment or Monte Carlo approach)
- Sets up Vendor files, with rates, and collect contract T&C’s that impact cost.
- Assist CP with contractor reporting requirements and ensures appropriate language in contracts
- Reviews all PO’s as issued per vendor per resource type and perform T&C analysis
- Assist with training ons site and contractor personnel on reporting requirements and flow process
- Verify other committed cost information against contract T&Cs
- Collect from SAP / GSAP all purchased material, warehouse issues, and outside shop costs
- Enter all committed cost data into cost forecasting tool
- Enter all on-site contractor labor cost from time sheets
- Supervises and direct all activities for support staff including Cost Engineers, Cost Administrators, and clerks assigned to Turnaround Planning
- Approves all invoices to insure compliance with approved contracts and POs, and forwards to Imaging.
- Conducts random quantity survey of daily information received
- Conducts random audit of contractor personnel and compare to field force reports
- Analyzes all cost data, flags troubled areas, communicate all exceptions to budget holders.
- Report “earned value” and productivity of all key contractors.
- Provides Forecast at Completion (FAC), Estimate To Complete (ETC) reports in approved format in a timely manner.
- Responsible for final forecast within 7 days of feed in at T/A completion.
- Participates in the Lessons Learned and Lookback process for select turnaround events.
- Is mindful of and continues to look for opportunities to reduce turnaround scope, and plan and execute with low cost mindset.
- Balances the need for accurate cost reporting with the administration of increased data collection, particularly during execution.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus
- Works effectively in a Team environment and build consensus -
- Computer skills - PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Computer skills – SAP, GSAP, Excel, Project Controls Tools
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Create and manage change
- 5 Years + Experience in planning & executing turnarounds
- 10 Years experience in turnaround or project controls
Dit internationale bedrijf met een grote raffinagecapaciteit voor ruwe olie produceert een breed assortiment van eind- en halffabricaten voor de Nederlandse markt en internationale industrie.
De hierbij ontstane producten zijn onder andere polyolen en propyleen.
10 tot 15 jaar
Isoper Rotterdam: 010-2700100 / email@example.com
Stuur uw CV in!
Vul het formulier in en wij nemen dan zo snel mogelijk contact met u op. U kunt ons natuurlijk ook zelf bellen op volgende nummers:
Isoper Antwerpen+32 (0)3 233 1663
Isoper Assen+31 (0)592 345555
Isoper Rotterdam+31 (0)10 2700100